Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tired

I just came back from the hospital for a session with a psych doc regarding a self help group to work on my issues dealing my life and where it is  going at this point in my life. I am going to give it  a shot based on my gut feelings and my intent to go on with my life after tragedy.

I did work out today before I went to the hosptial and I am lttle tired as I yawn wow
I am making some progress with school, progress with my body and weight training but I should workout more times a week instead of once or twice in 7 day period - just think I used to work out at least 5-6 days out of the week -quite a change in 5 years.

School is going alright but I am a little anxious about being the only one in the class it will be tough since it is a new specailization to me and the college . I started taking classes under a general I T degree and then this new specialization Health Information Systems was created and I jumped right on it. I am a Health Education Major and Personal Trainer whcih was my Bachelor Degree and I thought this would be right up my alley and boy was I wrong. YIkes!

I am still adamant about finding my biological mom through the Adoption Network and hope that things start to fall into place. I even contacted Dr.Phil.to see if he can help me - I am just hitting the surface here based on this public setting so as I get more comfortable writing this blog then I can reveal more. It is for me more so that for the people who read it.

I will close for now
I remain.
Kirk


Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Contributors

Followers

Twitter Updates