Thursday, November 27, 2014

My journey of grief and loss

Hello all my current and future  followers,

As you well  know I have had many challenges in the last 20 years  the death of my partner due to suicide in 2003, the passing of my mom in 2005, my diagnosis of prostate cancer in 2008, and now the recent passing of my current partner from kidney failure.

It obviously has been an emotional roller coaster, but it has made me a stronger person emotionally, physically and my spiritual  existence is I  believe building each challenge that I go through

. Today is one day that is challenging me the most since it is the time where most families gather to honor and thank each other  and  what ever god they worship for the many blessings they have and will  receive. And although some friends have asked me to join their famiy gathering it won't be the same it is to raw and too early to face that challenge .

Time is will be my healer I  know from experience

Thanks  for reading and happy turkey day to every one

Until next time

Kirk

No comments:

Contributors

Followers

Twitter Updates