Sunday, December 14, 2014

My update on dealing with grief

It has been over a month since Dennis has left us and it has been a blur for me aside from the fact I still feel like it is a bad dream and I need to wake up.

Aside from that, good things are happening, my support system has been phemonomal

That includes family and friends who are making  sure I am safe and secure.I have also been seeing an  acupuncturist and went to my  first tai chi class last Wednesday.

I took tai chi  years ago when I was heavy into bodybuilding  but balancing those two disciplines was difficult. So tai chi took the back burner. I am happy to say the tables have  turned
My anxiety and nervousness has increased as it gets closer to the 20th where did the month go?

As I was writing this a doctor who knew dennis at metro health after his stroke dropped by with final draft  and  the extended bio for the program.

It is going to be a very emotional and eloquent recital for my best friend and lover dennis lang RIP

Until next time
Kirk Fontaine

No comments:

Contributors

Followers

Twitter Updates