Sunday, April 20, 2008

Research: Vitamins may increase mortality

I found this article on vitamins and was perplexed about the validity of this research.
Dont get me wrong I admire and respect their experience  and position -Just when are they going to achieve the "happy " medium regarding whether vitamins are good or bad for you.
I do believe that natural sources of these vitamins are better for you as far as assimilation in to your body - but what about the bodybuilders such as myself that work out intensely on a regular basis and need extra vital nutrients that the supplements will provide. Is that ever considered or did I overlook that in my research?

Taking antioxidants like vitamins A and E to prolong life may actually have the opposite effect, new research has found.



View Original Article

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Contributors

Followers

Twitter Updates